Legal Information, responsibilities and Intellectual Property
:: The www.danone.com site you are currently visiting is the property of:
15 rue du Helder
75439 Paris Cedex 09
RCS Paris n°552.032.534
- Publishing director : Laurent Sacchi
- This site is hosted by:
Tour Descartes - La Défense
92066 COURBEVOIE – FRANCE
- This site was created by:
31bis rue des Longs Prés
92514 Boulogne Billancourt Cedex FRANCE
- Copyright: © Danone
- This site is registered at the CNIL, its authorization number is: 743 041
- This site was created using the JOOMLA! open-source application – www.joomla.org
Links to other sites
Danone points towards third party sites on www.danone.com. These links are established in cooperation with the concerned sites at a time when Danone found it fitting, considering the content and services they provided.
Danone will not be held responsible of the content of these sites and of the use other users may make of them.
Access to www.danone.com bestows the right to private and non-exclusive use of the site.
The whole of the elements edited on this site, including texts, pictures, computer graphics, logos, brands… form a work in the sense of the term used by the Intellectual Property code. Consequently, any representation or reproduction, complete or partial, that could take place without the consent of the authors or assignees, is illegal.
Danone is committed to making utmost efforts to ensure users with accessibility at all times. Danone cannot, in any case, be held responsible of site unavailability.
Terms and conditions of use of the MediaCenter
All the information contained in this website is subject to French and international copyright and intellectual property laws. All reproduction rights are reserved, including those concerning documents that may be downloaded and the photographic and iconographic representations.
Copyrights of the texts, images and other elements appearing on this website are owned by Danone, or have been included with the consent of the respective owner.
The reproduction of the web content, either in whole or in part, on any electronic support is formally forbidden unless expressly authorized by the publishing director.
The reproduction on paper of texts contained in this website is authorized, in particular for educational purposes, subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- free diffusion;
- respect of all the reproduced documents;
- clear and readable attribution of the source as follows: "this document is originated by Danone website : http://www.danone.com. All rights deriving therefrom are reserved and strictly limited". The internet address must in all cases appear in such a reference.
For any other use, the express prior consent of Danone is required. The trademarks and/or logos of Danone that appear on this website are trademarks registered worldwide and protected by trademark laws. Any reproduction made without the prior and express authorization of Danone shall constitute counterfeit and is subject to criminal punishment.
- Photo Gallery section :
The « Photo Gallery » of the website gives you access to a media library that offers mainly photographs and logos of Danone, hereinafter « visuals ».
Danone (hereinafter "the Company") grants you the right to use, record, reproduce, copy and print the visuals contained in the MediaCenter for your own need and exclusively for non-professional purposes. To such effect, you accept to respect the laws related to copyright protection and also those related to the right to one’s own image and, in general, to any other law or regulation, at a national, community or international level, which may be applicable.
Consequently, you shall refrain mainly from:
- reproducing, either in whole or in part, for sale, distribution, issue, publication and communication on any means whatsoever, the visuals without a specific prior written authorization of the copyright holder and, if it were the case, of the persons appearing on the visuals;
- using the visuals for commercial or advertising purposes;
- using the visuals in a way that could harm the image and reputation of the copyright holder or of the persons appearing on the visuals or of any third party that could be harmed by such use. To such effect, you hereby agree to refrain mainly from using the visuals in a insulting, denigrating or defamatory way or in a way that could harm the image and reputation of the copyright holder or of the persons appearing on the visuals or of any third party that could be harmed by such use;
- modifying in any manner whatsoever the visuals and, in general, from harming the integrity of the visuals.
The copyright legal notices shall be visible on each reproduction of the visuals. For any information concerning the photography credits, we thank you to refer to the corresponding page (insérer un lien vers la page “copyrights”).
You hereby undertake to respect all the instructions that may be given by the holder of intellectual property rights concerning the use of visuals and their reproduction.
You hereby acknowledge that the use of visuals granted to you hereby, does not grant you any property or right to use such visuals for purposes other than those stated herein. You hereby undertake not to create any confusion as regards third parties of such use.
The mention of other trademarks, word trademarks or otherwise, belonging to third parties on the website or contained in any Alert of Danone does in no way constitute, either impliedly or otherwise, a right to use, a license or an authorization of any kind in connection with such trademarks unless a prior written consent were given by relevant the third party holder. Any use, not expressly authorized by the owners of the relevant trademarks is strictly forbidden.
Agence FEP / Jean Bidard, Atlan / Danone, Elliot/Corbis, Emmanuel Pierrot, Florencia Blanco / VU,Fred Atlan, Galith Sultan/Rapho, Gilles Coulon/Tendance Floue, Danone, Meyer/Tendance Floue, Mikael Grieve/VU, Olivier Culman / Tendance Floue, Robert Cyron, Steven Errico/Getty images, Thomas Haley/Vincent Damourette/Sipa
To contact us, click here